Application Fields and Main Models of Briquetting Machine
The briquetting machine is a device that presses powdered materials into balls which are easy to transport, burn and smelt. Its purpose is to reduce dust, control bulk density, return to utilization, and improve transportation characteristics.
The briquetting machine
Application fields of briquetting machine
The briquetting machine is widely used for granulating and pressing balls in materials like aluminum chips, activated carbon, alumina, bauxite, caustic soda, charcoal, clay, coke, coal, cryolite, fertilizer, limestone, pigment, urea, potassium, etc. And the details are as follows:
- Re-smelting and ball making of non-ferrous metals, ferrous metal ore powder and its auxiliary materials in metallurgical industry, such as sludge, oxide scale, dust ash, fine iron powder, raw ore powder, manganese ore powder, silicon manganese alloy and other powdered materials.
- Ball making of the desulfurization gypsum produced by thermal power plants are used to produce cement retarders. (equipped with high moisture briquetting machine which is easy to demould)
- All kinds of pulverized coal powder, coke powder, coal slime, medium coal in the coal-carbon industry are pressed into balls and blocks which are used for industrial boilers and civil boilers.
- Balls made by the coal powder of the lime plant in the chemical fertilizer industry can replace lump coal for saving costs.
- The pulverized coal used in the ceramics factory, the glass factory and the gas generator in the building materials industry are pressed into balls and blocks to replace the lump coal for saving costs.
- Refractory materials in the refractory industry and pulverized coal for making furnace gas are used to make balls and blocks to instead of lump coal for saving costs.
- Dry powder hydraulic briquetting machine is used for various powders that require no moisture, such as quicklime, metal magnesium powder, alumina, aluminum ash and so on(equipped with high pressure hydraulic dry powder briquette machine).
- The powder produced by various industries where it is necessary to smelt and pressed need a briquetting machine.
Classifications of briquetting machine
Classifications of briquetting machine
According to different classification criteria, the briquetting machine can also be divided into different categories:
- 1 According to the pressure classification of coal during molding, it can be generally divided into three major categories: low pressure (line specific pressure is 0.3-0.8 t/cm), medium pressure (line specific pressure is 1-2 t/cm) and high pressure (line specific pressure is 2-4 t/cm) briquetting machine.
- 2 According to the shape of the briquettes, it can be divided into round, elliptical, square, drip, 8-shaped, pillow-shaped, column-shaped, apricot-shaped briquetting machine and so on.
- 3 It can also be classified according to the size of the briquettes. For example, the diameter of the round briquettes is generally 30 to 50 mm, and the maximum diameter is 60 mm with the thickness of 25 to 32 mm. Other shapes of briquettes are mainly determined according to users' demands.
- 4 The model is also divided according to the single machine production capacity of the molding machine. The specification of the roller's diameter and width is the main factor determining the production capacity.
Main models of briquetting machine
The main models on the market can be divided into three types: ordinary briquetting machine, dry powder briquetting machine and hydraulic briquetting machine.
1. The common Briquetting Machine is suitable for a wide range of applications, and can be equipped with the hydraulic and forced blanking devices according to customer's needs.
Common briquetting machine
2. Hydraulic briquetting machine refers to a machine with hydraulic protection to adjust the pressure of the roller. Its specific working principle is as follows:
The hydraulic device uses a hydraulic pump to drive high-pressure oil into the hydraulic cylinder to cause axial displacement of the piston. The front joint of the piston rod is placed on the bearing housing to meet pressure requirements.
When the feeding materials between the two pressure rollers is too much or enters the metal block, the hydraulic cylinder piston rod is under pressure overload, causing the hydraulic pump to stop, the accumulator to buffer the pressure change, the relief valve to open for the oil return, and the piston rod to be displaced, and then the gap between the pressure rollers is increased to allow the hard objects to pass through. Finally, the system pressure returns to normal to prevent the pressure roller from damage.
The hydraulic briquetting machine can adjust the pressure according to the requirements of the ball density, which is flexible to operation.
3. Dry powder briquetting machine is simply a machine suitable for dry powdery materials, which means that the material does not need to be added additives or moisture during the ball-making process.
Dry powder briquetting machine
There are many types of dry powder briquetting machines, including pulverized coal briquetting machine, mineral powder briquetting machine, desulfurization gypsum briquetting machine and powerful briquetting machine.
There also has a low pressure briquetting machine which is suitable for wet ball-making.
Pulverized coal briquetting machine
It is used for the production of cold pressed pellets of various metallurgical powders. All powdery materials needed to be pressed into the balls need a briquetting machine. Such as: pulverized coal, coke powder, various black non-ferrous metal ore powder, iron oxide scale and dust ash, sludge, refractory, etc.
It can also be designed and manufactured for high pressure and high strength mineral powder which is directly into the furnace for smelting to increase the added value.
Mineral powder briquetting machine
The mineral powder briquetting machine directly pulverizes the crushed raw materials and does not need the water. It mainly presses various iron powder, mineral powder, iron powder, steel slag, refractory and so on. Any powdered material that needs to be smelted needs a mineral powder briquetting machine.
All metallurgical industry waste whose auxiliary materials need to be smelt also need a mineral powder ball machine. For example: dust ash, pool mud, scale, steel slag, iron powder, aluminum ash powder, silico-manganese ore powder, etc.
Desulfurization gypsum briquetting machine
Desulfurization gypsum briquetting machine
The desulfurization gypsum briquetting machine can press the desulfurized gypsum powder into a ball at a time, and the yield is high because of the high ball-making rate. Whether from the raw materials or from the experimental results of the products, the flue gas desulfurization gypsum is widely used in the building materials industry.
It can press the desulfurized gypsum powder into a ball at a time without adding any binder, and the ball formation rate is above 90%. The pressed ball is very hard, thus the loading and unloading will not be broken easily. Finally, the balls are sent into the cement plant to replace natural gypsum as the cement retarder.
Powerful briquetting machine
The powerful briquetting machine is mainly used for cold pressed pellets and refractory materials such as coal powder, coal slime, medium coal, coke powder, coking coal and metallurgical powder. Any powdery material that needs to be burnt on the furnace requires a powerful briquetting machine.
Low pressure briquetting machine
The low pressure briquetting machine is suitable for wet powder ball making, that is, adding a proper proportion of water or other liquid binder to the material.
The low pressure briquetting machine has good effects on the pressing of various materials, such as light burnt magnesium powder, iron oxide scale, steel mill sludge, fine iron powder and so on.
The low pressure briquetting machine is equipped with a reducer and a motor which are driven by a curved tooth coupling, and the two press rolls of the main machine are rotated by the synchronous gear transmission.
It is mainly composed of motor, reducer, frame, press forming mechanism and finished product conveying mechanism, and the main features are small size, low power, movable and equipped with small conveyor.
The above is for the users to sort out some relevant information about the types of briquetting machine. When choosing a briquetting machine, the user must make a reasonable choice according to the material.
Fote Heavy Machinery
Fote Heavy Machinery is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, production, sales and service with a large production base. The company produces a wide range of briquetting machines, which are widely used in metallurgy, building materials, briquette, refractory materials, power plants and other industries.
Materials frequently handled by the company include coal, peat, charcoal, concentrate tailings, etc. And the common shapes are round and oval. In addition, customers can customize the shapes if they have special needs, such as pillow, rectangle, heart shape and so on.
Fote Heavy Machinery provides you with the factory price and high-quality products.