The concrete wastes, bricks and other materials that look like garbage under your feet has a great value and may become the "pillars" in the fields of roads, buildings, new materials, etc.
These seemingly useless concrete blocks mixed with pavement cement blocks, waste, waste rock, and garbage are only to be sorted and recycled, and then can completely "turn waste into treasure" and realize its economic value.
Concrete construction waste to ideal material for engineering and construction
The traditional treatment method only involves the physical migration of concrete construction waste, which will bring a safety hazard, result in huge pollution of water resources, land resources and air resources, and occupy a large amount of land area.
Although this abandoned concrete construction waste is deemed to be not useful, after the treatment, it can meet the ideal material standards for engineering and construction.
What is the usage of concrete waste?
1. Production of coarse and fine aggregates: Combined with the strength grade of construction waste, concrete aggregates with different hardness and grain size can be processed, and can also be used for road pavement base filler.
2. The production of new, environmentally friendly building materials: Recycled concrete construction waste and cement blocks are often used to manufacture environmentally-friendly bricks, insulation materials, insulation walls around the outside of the wall, dry mortar, etc.
3. Concrete admixture: The waste bricks are burnt clay materials, when crushed and ground into powder materials, they have pozzolanic activity, thus, they can be used as a concrete admixture.
4. Temporary road laying: A large number of cushions are required in the road construction process, so the concrete construction waste can play a huge role in the laying of road cushions and temporary roads.
Also, concrete waste is always mixed with scrap wood, which can be used for wood regeneration. For the waste wood in construction waste, the well-preserved can be directly used for reconstruction, and the damaged materials can be raw materials of regenerating wood, or used in the paper-making field.
The use of concrete waste
Concrete waste crushing production line
The specific use of crushed concrete waste also depends on the processing effect of the selected equipment. At present, there are two kinds of crushing production lines for processing concrete waste, one is fixed concrete crushing production line, and the other is mobile crushing production line.
1. Fixed crushing production line for concrete waste
The fixed type is suitable for some stone factories and concrete wastes need to be equipped with professional crushers, iron removal equipment, professional dust removal and noise reduction equipment, vibration feeders, magnetic separators, flotation machines, vibrating screens, belts, etc., which forms a complete production line for concrete waste treatment.
The fixed production line on site
Its main advantages are less loss of finished products, more uniform grain of finished products, more excellent grain size, besides, a smaller abrasion can increase the service life of the crusher.
2. Mobile crushing production line
The mobile type is more suitable for housing developers and concrete waste disposal companies. It is easy to transport and can be pulled into the construction site for quick operation, which saves the space without having to build a special factory.
It can produce different aggregates with various specifications, achieving the needs of different customers. This kind of mobile construction waste treatment equipment is widely used, and its main features are as follows:
The advantages of mobile production line
- Flowing operation: The mobile concrete waste crusher realizes free-flowing operation, which means that it can be moved to the location of the material at any time for efficient operation and adapt to various topographical terrains.
- Multiple functions: The whole machine realizes folding, turning, telescopic operation, hydraulic lifting and modular configuration, and can be equipped with an integrated generator set to ensure normal operation under special conditions.
- Remote control: The vehicle-mounted mobile concrete crusher has strong horsepower, safety and reliability. The PLC plus touch screen mode can realize remote control and keep track of the oil temperature, pressure and current of the fuselage.
- Free combination: According to the distribution characteristics of concrete waste, mobile crusher of different styles and combinations can be selected for processing, which is flexible and convenient to operate and configure.
What are the common crushers for concrete waste?
Whether the mobile crushing station or fixed production line, it is necessary to match or carry different concrete machines.
The most commonly used crushing machines are jaw crushers, hammer crushers, and impact crushers. Which one to choose, users need to make choices according to their own needs and actual conditions, and the most important thing is to make choices according to the characteristics of the crushers.
The followings are the main characteristics of the three crushers:
1. Impact crusher
Impact crusher advantages
Uses: The impact crusher can handle the crushing of various coarse, medium and fine materials with a length of less than 500 mm and a compressive strength of less than 350 MPa. The discharging granularity can be adjusted as needed to adjust the gap between the hammerhead and the counterattack plate.
- It can effectively handle materials with large moisture content and prevent clogging of the crusher;
- It applies to both soft materials and very hard materials;
- It is convenient and flexible to adjust the discharging granularity and wide adjustment range;
- The wearing parts of the impact crusher are smaller than the hammer crusher and the metal utilization rate is high;
- The replacement of the spare parts of the impact crusher is simple so the maintenance cost is reduced accordingly.
2. Hammer Crusher
Hammer crusher advantages
Uses: Hammer crusher is used to crush a variety of medium hard and abrasive materials. The compressive strength of the material does not exceed 100 MPa, and the water content is less than 15%.
Also, the hammer crusher can be used not only for crushing production lines, sand production lines, but also replacing cone crushers in beneficiation production lines.
- High production capacity and large crushing ratio;
- Low power consumption and uniform product size;
- The mechanical structure is simple, compact and light;
- The investment costs are low with convenient management.
3. Jaw Crusher
Jaw crusher advantages
Uses: Jaw crusher is a piece of early crushing equipment. Because of its simple structure, firmness, reliable work, easy maintenance and overhaul, and relatively low production and construction costs, it is still widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, etc.
It is used to crush coarse, medium and fine ores and rocks with compressive strengths ranging from 147 to 245 MPa.
- High-quality steel plate welding frame avoids casting defects, which is more firm and reliable;
- Unique flywheel design is effectively reduced vibration and makes the machine run more smoothly;
- Discharge port can be adjusted by a gasket, which is simple, reliable and easy to maintain;
- The crushing chamber is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output. The crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform.
Selection basis of concrete machines
Concrete waste is made up of chemical constituents of silicates, oxides, hydroxides, carbonates, sulfides and sulfates, which means that it is soft and has a certain strength, hardness, impact and wear resistance.
When the concrete waste is crushed, the above three crushers can meet the basic conditions of crushing concrete. However, the specific selection basis can be judged according to the followings:
1. The impact crusher can effectively treat materials with large moisture content and prevent clogging of the crusher. Therefore, when the concrete has a large moisture content, the impact crusher is the best choice.
2. The hammer crusher has less investment, large output and low power consumption. When the user has a large demand for production and considers the investment problem, hammer crusher is the best choice.
3. The jaw crusher is widely used, especially for one-stage crushing, which is to crush large materials into two-stage crushing machines. If the feeding materials are large, it must be crushed by jaw crusher.
There are many manufacturers of concrete waste crushers. Most of the famous brand concrete crusher manufacturers provide perfect one-stop service before-, during- and after-sales, which can save the cost of manufacturers, so the price of the concrete crusher will be lower.
Some ordinary crushing equipment manufacturers or agent manufacturers, for their limited funds, profit-making purposes, etc., the price of concrete crusher is slightly higher.
Fote Heavy Machinery
Fote Heavy Machinery is a professional crusher manufacturer integrating R&D, production and sales. 37 years of production experience has established Fote's leading position in the crushing industry. The crusher produced by Fote is economical and affordable, which is the best choice for users.
And Fote adopts the self-produced and self-selling development model, which can directly contact and communicate with customers so that it can effectively carry out targeted equipment process improvement and model adjustment according to the production needs of customers, tailoring the equipment for customers.