We Process Most of Minerals
Ftmmachinery mineral processing equipment can process non-ferrous and ferrous metals, precious metals and non-metallic ores, such as gold ore, iron ore, copper ore, aluminum ore, manganese ore, fluorite ore, lead-zinc ore, limestone, molybdenum ore, lithium ore, talc, cobalt, etc.
Besides, other materials like cement, ceramics, coal, fertilizer, and refractory materials can be processed as well.
We Help You Design Best Mineral Processing Plant
Ftmmachinery has several mineral processing experts who can help you make the right choice in ore processing equipment to establish a profitable plant at the lowest cost.
Before mineral processing, a mineral testing must be carried out. According to the minerals properties, we suggest that you should adopt different mineral processing methods to achieve the best results.
We Are Pretty Cheap
Lower investment cost!
All of the Ftmmachinery mineral processing equipment sell at affordable prices. You can design your own mineral processing plant with a SMALL BUDGET!
Lower maintenance cost!
Ftmmachinery mineral processing equipment adopts the most advanced technology to develop and manufacture high-quality products. Compared with other brands, we are more wear-resistant and durable thereby having a much longer service life.
Ftmmachinery Mineral Processing Equipment on Sale
After stone crushing process, you can buy mineral processing equipment from us, starting from grinding, classification, gravity separation, flotation, magnetic separation and other ore processing methods.
1. Grinding Equipment
Ball mill is the key equipment for grinding after crushing process.
- Price: 5, 000$ / Set (lowest price)
- Materials: Cement, ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass, ceramic, quartz, construction waste, etc.
- Ball mill types: Ball mill, rod mill, ceramic ball mill, steel ball mill, etc.
- Grinding medium: Ceramic balls and steel balls.
- Prevent iron pollution, especially suitable for grinding glass and ceramics.
- Ceramic mill balls are white aluminum balls with a diameter within 0.5-120 mm.
- Same as ball mills, except for the use of steel rods as grinding media.
- Feeding size is 50 mm, and output size is 4 to 35 mesh.
- Used for tungsten ore, tin ore and other rare metal ores, reducing over-crushing.
③ Grinding steel balls:
Grinding steel balls include forged grinding steel balls and cast grinding steel balls.
- Ball size: Small steel balls (40 mm or 60 mm), medium balls (80 mm), large steel balls (100 mm or 120 mm), and super large balls (130 mm to 150 mm).
- Ball proportion: Large, medium and small balls are required for proportioning.
2. Magnetic Equipment
- It requires no electric power
- Price: 1,100$ / Set (lowest price)
- Material: Ferrous metals, non-ferrous metals, precious metals and non-metals, such as magnetite, pyrrhotite, calcined ore, and ilmenite.
- Machine types: Dry and wet type magnetic separator.
① Dry magnetic separator: Separate dry magnetic minerals, such as crushed iron ore.
② Wet magnetic separator: Suitable for magnetic pyrite, roasted ore, ilmenite, coal ores, and other materials with a particle size of less than 3mm.
3. Flotation Equipment
- Price: 1,170 $ / Set (lowest price)
- Flotation method is more efficient than other beneficiation methods in processing fine-grained refractory lean ores.
- Almost all minerals can be floated, such as phosphorite, fluorite, lead-zinc ore, copper ore, gold ore, iron ore, aluminum ore, quartz, etc.
4. Gravity Equipment
- It consumes no medicine and little power.
- Price: 1, 000$ / Set (lowest price)
- Material: Tin, tungsten, gold, silver, lead, zinc, tantalum, niobium, titanium, manganese, iron ore, coal, etc.
- Feed size: 0.15 mm–2 mm.
- Capacity: 10-60 t/h.
- It is specially used for placer mining on seashores, riversides, sand beaches, and streams.
- Price: 1, 200$ / Set (lowest price)
- Materials: Used for the materials with a particle size of 0.3 - 0.02 mm, such as iron ore, ilmenite, chromite, pyrite, zircon, rutile, monazite, tungsten, tin, tantalum, etc.
- Capacity: 2-40 t/h.
- Price: 7, 314$ / Set (lowest price)
- Material: Used for granulating powdery materials, such as chemical fertilizer, limestone, gypsum, cement, coal ash, clay powder, etc.
- Productivity: 4-24 t/h.
6. Feeding & Transportation Equipment (Can be done by hand/shovel for small-scale mining)
- Materials: Dry materials like ore and coal. Not suitable for powdery materials.
- Productivity: 1-25 t/h
- Strengths: Very stable vibration, no noise, and long service life.
7. Screening Equipment
- Price: 2, 655$ / Set (lowest price)
- Materials: Slag, coal gangue, sand, gravel aggregate, etc.
- Feed size: 3-100 mm.
- Capacity: Closely related to screen size. The output of a 2 mm sieve is 12-35 m³/h (19.2-56 t/h). The output of a 30 mm sieve is 175 m³/h (280 t/h), which meets the requirements of large-scale production.
- It is used for screening fine and heavy materials.
- Price: 15, 620$ / Set (lowest price)
- Materials: Iron ore, tin, tungsten, tantalum, niobium, etc.
- Processing capacity: 15-48 t/h
8. Classification Equipment
- Price: 2, 000 $/ Set (lowest price)
- Classifying minerals and fine muds as well as desliming and dewatering.
9. Slurry Storage Equipment
- Mixer is used for mixing materials and medicines before flotation.
- Price: 1, 300$ / Set (lowest price)
- Materials: Quartz, plastic powder, carbon black, hematite, limonite, molybdenum ore, gold ore, iron ore, etc. (concentration: within 30%, granularity: within 1 mm).
10. Tailing Disposal Equipment
- Price: 15, 620$ / Set
- It is new dewatering equipment for flotation ore concentrate and tailings.