Powder Grinding Machine
Ftmmachinery offers robust powder grinding machines and service ranging from a single unit to a complete system for your powder production plants.
We Produce Powders of Different Particle Sizes
Our powder milling system covers the production of coarse powder, fine powder, and superfine powder with particle sizes ranging from 80 mesh to 3,000 mesh.
We Grind for Most Grinding Applications
Whether it be clean coal powder, calcium carbonate powder, lime powder, gypsum powder, barite powder, mica powder, or bentonite clay, we can offer economical and acceptable powder grinding solutions for most grinding applications.
Ftmmachinery Powder Grinding Machines on Sale
Powder Grinding Machines
①Raymond mill: $14,600.00 / Set (the lowest price)
- Raymond mill, or Raymond roller mill, combines milling, classifying, and if necessary, drying, in one machine to produce precisely sized powders to meet exact production specifications.
- Feed size: ≤30 mm
- Output size: 0.125-0.044 mm
- Capacity: 8-176 t/shift (8 hours)
- Raymond mill types: 4R, 5R, 6R
② Ultrafine mill: $14,600.00/ Set (the lowest price)
- HGM ultrafine grinding mill, or grinder mill, is the new type of milling machine for making micro powders, and fine powders.
- It is widely applied in the industry like metallurgy, mining, chemistry, cement, construction, refractory materials, and ceramics.
- Feed size: ≤35 mm
- Output size: 0.25-0.015 mm
- Capacity: 0.4-40 t/h
Bucket elevator: $4,000.00/ Set (the lowest price)
- Bucket elevators are designed for vertically conveying dry powder from the hopper to the powder grinder with minimum space and maximum safety.
- They are not suitable for wet, sticky materials, or materials that tend to mat or agglomerate.
- Lifting height: 25-80 m
Popular Powder Grinding Solutions
- Limestone Powder Grinding Line
- Limestone Powder Grinding for Power Plant Desulfurization
- Calcium Carbonate Grinding
- Calcite Grinding Process
- Barite Grinding Mills
- The Production Process of Gypsum Powder
- Bentonite Grinding Process and Grinding Machine
- Kaolin Clay Grinding Process and Grinding Mills
- Grinding Dolomite Rock
- Slag Grinding Process and Machine
- Talc Fine Grinding and Ultrafine Grinding
- Mica Grinding: Methods and Machines
- Guide to Raymond Roller Mill Parts
- Guide to Powder Grinding Plant