Handling Materials of Raymond Mill:
Raymond mill is a commonly used milling equipment, mainly used for barite, calcite, feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite, lime, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, kaolin, cement, phosphate ore, gypsum, glass, insulation materials with Mohs hardness not more than 9.3 degree.
Difference from the Other Milling Equipment:
1. In contrast with other milling equipment, it has high through screening rate which is up to 99%, other milling equipment are generally unattainable.
2. Host drive adopts enclosed gear box and pulleys with stable and reliable operation.
5. Electrical system uses centralized control, milling workshop can basically achieve unmanned operation, easy maintenance.
Why Choose Us?
1. It has vertical structure, a relatively small footprint, strong systematic. It can be a self-contained independent production system whether from the rough processing of raw materials or the transportation to the final milling and packaging.
2. The important parts adopt high quality castings and profiles manufacturing, sophisticated technology, rigorous process to ensure the durability of the entire device.
Grinding roll are tightly attached on the grinding ring under the centrifugal force, the materials are scooped up by the relieving tool to the middle of the grinding roller and grinding ring and made into powder by the ground pressure, then the power are blew by the draught fan to analytical engine, the materials reached to fineness standard are through it and materials below the standard return back to the grinding cavity and be continuously grinded. The finished materials are separated and collected by sorting machine. It is one time made into powder by exhaust air.
|Shift Output of Different Material Fineness(t)||16-176||8-78|
|Rotation Speed of Central Shaft(r/min)||82||105|