Introduction and Applications
The vibrating feeder can evenly feed materials for the crushing equipment in the sand production line, and screen materials roughly.
It can also serve materials for belt conveyors, bucket elevator, screening equipment, crushing equipment and grinding machines.
The vibrating feeder is also used for automatic blending, quantitative packing and automation in the automatic control production.
Main Features of Vibrating Feeder
- Simple structure, even feeding, good continuous performance and adjustable exciting force.
- The feeding can be changed and controlled anytime, and it is easy to operate.
- The eccentric block of the vibrating feeder is the exciting source which features little noise, low power consumption, good adjustment and no material clashing phenomenon.
Why Choose Us?
- The exciting force and feeding can be changed and adjusted easily and reliably at any time; the vibrating motor is the exciting source with features of little noise, low power consumption, good adjustment and no material clashing phenomenon.
- Simple structure, reliable operation, easy installation and arrangement, light in weight, small size and easy to maintain.
Vibrating feeder in stock
The vibratory feeder runs like this:
The eccentric block in the vibrator spins and produces centrifugal force which makes movable parts like the screening box and vibrator move in circles or approximate circles.
The vibrating feeder is made up of feeding chute, exciter, spring bearing and transmission device.
The vibrating power of the feeding chute comes from the exciter which is made up of two eccentric shafts (driving and driven shafts) and gear pair.
The driving shaft is driven by the motor through the V-belt, rotated through the gear engagement. Then the two shafts rotate reversely at the same time to vibrate the feeding chute, thus making materials move continuously.