Processing ability: 5–55 t/h
Power: 11–90 kw
Applied material : limestone, granite, cobble, dolomite, bluestone, iron ore, construction waste, glass, cement clinker, etc
The introduction of hammer crusher
Hammer crusher is a single-stage crushing machine that can directly crush the materials whose maximum granularity are from 600-180 mm to 25 mm or below.
It is suitable for crushing medium hardness and brittle materials in industries such as mining, cement, coal, metallurgy, building materials, highways, and combustion.
It has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, high production capacity and uniform product size.
Application areas of hammer crusher
Hammer crusher design characteristics
- With advanced design technology, hammer crusher has a compact structure and shock resistance;
- The structure of the body is sealed, which solves the dust pollution of the crushing and the problem of body leakage;
- With advanced and reasonable design, the feed port of hammer crusher has a large crushing ratio, and a uniform granular shape of the finished products;
- The internal structure design is more scientific, thus, the operation efficiency is high with characteristics of the continuity work, excellent performance, reliable stability and large later creation benefits;
- The hammerhead and the sieve plate are made of manganese alloy with strong shock resistance and abrasion resistance.
Hammer crusher advantages
Advantages of hammer crusher
- Hammerhead has advantages of wear-resistant and impact-resistant, which is an upgraded product with less wearing parts and easy to maintain;
- The discharge port is adjustable, so the required particle size can be adjusted according to the requirements of the customer;
- The hard and excellent material is selected to make the machine, so it is durable and has a long service life;
- It adopts high dust-proof and dust-removing technology, which meets the requirements of green environmental protection standards;
- Its operation cost is low with the short return period and the production efficiency is high;
- It has Lower investment cost with advantages of small particle size, wide applications, and large handling material.
Hammer crusher parts
The main working parts of the hammer crusher is a rotor with a hammer (also called a hammer head). And the rotor consists of a main shaft, a disc, a pin and a hammer.
The hammerhead is the most important working part of the hammer crusher. The quality, shape and material of the hammerhead determine the production capacity of the hammer crusher.
The size of the kinetic energy of the hammerhead is proportional to the weight of the hammerhead. The least hammerhead is 15 kg and the maximum hammerhead can reach 298 kg. The weight of the hammer head can be customized according to the customer's needs.
Hammer crusher working principle
Working principle of hammer crusher
The hammer crusher machine crushes materials depending on its impact power. When it works, the motor drives the rotor to spin at a high speed which makes materials enter the crushing cavity evenly, and the high speed spinning hammerhead impacts, cuts and tears materials till they are completely crushed. Meanwhile, the gravity of materials forces them to crash the baffle and grate bars on the frame from the high speed spinning hammerhead.
At the bottom of the rotor is the sieve plate. Materials whose particle size are smaller than the screen size will pass the sieve plate while those with bigger particle size are stopped on the plate and will continue to be impacted and ground by the hammer until they have the required discharging particle size, and then they will be discharged from the hammer crusher through the sieve plate.
Fote Heavy Industry(FTM) is a comprehensive enterprise integrating research and development, processing and manufacturing, equipment installation and commissioning services. The company specialize in the production of various types of crushing, ore beneficiation, building materials, and grinding equipment.
In the process of design, manufacturing, installation and commission, the company has strict requirement, fundamentally guaranteeing the high quality of the products to ensure the vital interests of the customers.
If you want to know how much is a hammer crusher, click on the online customer-service staff on the right, we have professional customer service staff to help you.
Hammer crusher produced by Fote
- Hammer Crusher
- PCZ Heavy Hammer Crusher