Fote Machinery offers various stone crushing equipment with an affordable price for large, medium or small mining companies, especially for the artisanal miners, junior miners and amateur mining enthusiasts.
Fote stone crushers can process most of ores, such as iron ore, gold ore, limestone, quartz, river pebble, granite, bauxite, molybdenum ore, talc, silica sand stone, gypsum, dolomite, manganese ore, clay, nickel ore, etc.Fote Stone Crushing Equipment on Sale
Based on different materials and particle sizes, you can personalize your crushing machines at an affordable price.
Even with a small budget, many of our crushing machines allow you to process just a few kilos (pounds) each day and run your own small benefitable production line.
Mineral testing helps you develop the best beneficiation route and select the most reasonable equipment to obtain the best products and the highest recovery rate.
1. Transportation Distribution Equipment (this can be done by hand/shovel for very small-scale mining)
① Vibrating feeder: $1, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- Vibrating feeder can evenly feed materials for crushing equipment.
- Feeding size: 300 mm-1200 mm
- Capacity: 80-1500 t/h
② Belt conveyor: $100/ Set (lowest price)
2. Crushing Equipment
① Jaw crusher: $1, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- Used for coarse crushing of rock materials with any hardness.
- The most important parts are jaw plates made of high-manganese-steel.
- Max Feeding size: 1200 mm
- Capacity: 1-1000 t/h
② Cone crusher: $5, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- Cone crusher is used for medium and fine crushing.
- Single-cylinder cone crusher: Low budget Option.
- Symons cone crusher: Most popular option, especially for Africa.
- Hydraulic cone crusher: Best high-end option. Ideal for large crushing plants as it produces high-quality products with less needle-shaped stones and more evenly particle levels.
③ Impact crusher: $1, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- It is used for primary, secondary and tertiary crushing.
- Applied materials: ores (such as dolomite, calcite, limestone), concrete asphalt, construction waste. It can process materials with large moisture content.
④ Hammer crusher: $976/ Set (lowest price)
- It is used for medium and fine crushing of medium-hard and brittle materials.
- One-time crushing without secondary crushing and shaping process. The discharging particle size is small, uniform and cubic with less over crushing.
- It is used in large-scale and high-yield production lines.
⑤ Roller crusher: $3, 500/ Set (lowest price)
- Roller crusher is one of the most economical and practical crushers.
- It can handle the first and second crushing of friable, wet or sticky materials like coal, clay, limestone, slag, and cement clinkers.
⑥ Double toothed roll crusher: $6, 500/ Set (lowest price)
- It is used for medium and fine crushing for brittle, wet and viscous materials with medium hardness.
- The size of crushed product is not less than 20mm.
- Compared to other crushers, it is environment-protection machine with low crushing noise and power consumption.
⑦ Compound crusher: $1, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- It is the ideal machine to crush high moisture materials.
- It generates desired materials as feed materials for ball mills in raw cement meal production.
- Used for fine and medium crushing.
- It can crush brittle materials with hardness below 9, such as cement, limestone, marble, talcum, calcite, dolomite, fluorite, kaoline, coal, and gypsum.
3. Screening Equipment
Vibrating screen: $1, 000/ Set (lowest price)
4. Sand making and washing machine
① Sand making machine: $1, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- High requirements for finished products and sufficient budget - HVI sand making machine.
- Mobile operation - mobile sand making machine.
- High cost performance - VSI sand making machine.
② Sand washing machine: $6, 000/ Set (lowest price)
- It removes impurities, recover fine sand, wash and dehydrate.
- It is a must-have for the production lines of sand, beneficiation and building materials.
- Small Jaw Crusher Price Analysis
- Jaw Crusher Repair and Maintenance
- Impact Crusher Vs. Hammer Crusher (with Price Analysis)
- Mobile (portable) stone crusher Vs. Fixed stone crusher
- 10 Stone Crushing Plants on Sale
- Comparison of 7 Crushers
- 6 Types of Sand Making Machines
- How to Extract Iron from Hematite?
- How to Process Gold Ore?
- How to Crush Your Hard Rocks?
- How to Process Copper Ore?
- Recycling of Glass
- How to Choose Glass Crushers?
- How to Crush Concrete?
- How to Make Asphalt Conrete?
- How to Make Artificial Sand?
- How to Crush Basalt?
- How to Crush Granite?
- How to Process Talc?
- How to Process Quartz Stone?
- Lime Production Line
- How to Crush Limestone?
- How to Process Dolomite?
- How to Process Lead-zinc Ore?
- How to Process Gypsum into Gypsum Board
- Recycling of Construction and Demolition Waste
- How Is Molybdenum Mined and Processed?
- How to Produce the Best Black Stone Chips?
- How to Make Sand by Pebble?