Processing capacity: 5-2200 t/h
Max Feeding size: 125-1500 mm
Applied materials : Pebble, calcite, granite, quartz, concrete, dolomite, bluestone, iron ore, limestone, coal gangue, construction waste, ferrosilicon, basalt, sandstone, rocks, ore, glass, cement clinker and some metal.
Email ( email@example.com ), we will reply to you within 24 hours.Get a quote
A brief introduction of jaw crusher:
The jaw crusher appeared in 1858, and was first widely used in road construction and later applied to mining. The jaw crusher features uniform particle size, simple structure, reliable operation, easy maintenance and economical operating costs. In addition, it is widely used in many industries such as smelting, building materials, roads, railways, water conservancy and chemical industry, crushing various stone materials with compressive strength not exceeding 350 MPa.
Applied areas of jaw crusher
In recent years, in order to meet the needs of crushing high-strength, high-hardness micro-carbon ferrochrome in the metallurgical, mining, construction and other industries, the Fote R&D laboratory has specially developed a strong-force jaw crusher. As an industry pioneer in mining machinery, Fote Heavy Machinery has continuously innovated, and has launched PE series, PEX series, German version and CJ series European version jaw crusher with reasonable prices and high quality. At the same time, when considering the different needs of different users, our company also launched a Mini-type jaw crusher to meet the needs of small crushing.
Different series of jaw crusher
Main advantages and characters of jaw crusher in Fote Heavy Machinery:
Compared with jaw crushers of other manufacturers, jaw crusher produced by Fote has the following characters:
In the perspective of structure:
- 1.More simple structure makes maintenance and parts changes easier.
- 2.Deeper crushing cavity makes higher capacity.
- 3.Wider range of discharge adjustment system expands the range of materials applications.
In the perspective of techniques:
- 1.Centralized lubrication system is applied to maintain machine.
- 2.Low noise and low dust systems adopted make producing process more environmentally friendly.
In the perspective of application：
- 1.Jaw crusher is applied for primary and secondary crushing.
- 2.Long lifespan of wearing parts reduces maintenance costs.
- 3.Stronger bearing capacity and higher stability.
- 4.Cheapest prices and highest quality.
Working process and the usage of the parts
The movable jaw moving from side to side is hung on the mandrel. When the eccentric shaft is turning, its connecting rod moves up and down, which also drives the two toggle plates to do the same movement. Then the moveable jaw moves from side to side to realize crushing and unloading. The jaw crusher adopts crank link mechanism.
Although the movable jaw bears great broken counter-force and the eccentric shaft and the connecting rod bears little stress, industrial enterprises usually make large and middle size machine to crush hard materials. Additionally, the moving track of the movable jaw is an arc with the mandrel as its center. The circular arc radius equals the distance from the point to the axis with the upper arc being smaller and the lower arc bigger. The crushing efficiency of the jaw crusher is quite high and the crushing ratio is 3-6.
The main parts and usage of jaw crusher
|Main parts||Practical applications|
|Frame||Keep the machine in place and protect it to reduce the abrasion.|
|Jaw plate||Be used to crush stone materials, fix and protect movable jaw and fixed jaw.|
|Cheek plate||Cheek plates for protection of side plates.|
|Wear plate||Protect the front frame end.|
|Movable system||Be composed of mobile jaw, eccentric shaft and belt pulley, etc. to drive the machine.|
We all know that jaw plate is the most easily worn parts among various of parts installed in jaw crusher. Therefore, in order to use the machine efficiently, the jaw plate should be checked and replaced regularly.
How to install and replace the jaw plate
1. Replacement of the jaw plate
- Step 1: Remove debris around bolts and wedges;
- Step 2: Loosen the fixing nut and remove the sleeve;
- Step 3: Install the striker nut on one side until it hits the wedge;
- Step 4: Use a hammer to strike until the wedge leaves the original position;
- Step 5: Remove the striker nut and attach it to the other side;
- Step 6: Tap the nut with a hammer until the wedge leaves the original position;
- Step 7: After the wedge leaves the original position, the jaw plate can be removed.
2. Installation of the jaw plate
When re-installing the jaw plate, make sure that the surrounding areas of the wedges are cleaned. You should apply grease to the contact surfaces of the wedges and the cones, such as copper corrosion-resistant grease, which will help dismantle them in the future. After the preparation, put jaw plate in and ensure that the bottom of jaw plate is properly seated, then put modules in. The plate is hung until wedge blocks are locked and equally tensioned to ensure that the jaw plate and its bracket are tightly attached. If you choose jaw crusher of Fote Heavy Machinery, our engineers will help you install directly and give you specialized training so that you don’t have to worry about improper installation. We will bring you the best experience with the cheapest prices.
- PE/PEX Jaw Crusher
Adjusting range of discharge opening
Prev : End!
Next :Impact Crusher