Processing capacity: 12-1000 t/h
Feeding size: 35-300 mm
Applied materials : stone, gravel, granite, limestone, quartz, dolomite, basalt, iron ore, gold ore, copper ore, etc.
Email ( email@example.com ), we will reply to you within 24 hours.Get a quote
A brief introduction of cone crusher
Cone crusher is a machine suitable for crushing stone materials in the industries such as metallurgy, building, road construction, chemical engineering and nitrate, and widely applied in various departments of mining, highway, railway, water conservancy, chemistry, etc. It is appropriate for medium and fine crushing with the features of high crushing ratio, high efficiency, low energy consumption and uniform particle size. There are mainly Single-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, Multi-cylinder hydraulic cone crusher, Hydraulic cone crusher, Symons (Compound) cone crusher and Spring cone crusher in Fote Heavy Machinery.
Different cone crushers
Advantages and features of cone crusher
|Several crushing cavities||There are four crushing cavities which can be transformed freely to meet the needs of different particle sizes and expand the applied range of materials.|
|High crushing frequency||It can improve crusher’s capacity to 1000 tons per hour.|
|Laminating crushing||It can crush materials selectively and make the product finished with the feature of outstanding particle size.|
|Overload protection equipment||It makes iron get through the crushing cavity and prevents the machine from damage.|
|Hydraulic cleaning system||It can clean the crushing cavity quickly and save more downtime.|
|PLC+ touch screen||It can automatically control machines and make the operation safer.|
Advantages of cone crusher
Working principle and main parts
When cone crusher works, its motor which is driven by the belt pulley or the coupling turns around, and the transmission shaft and the cone do the swaying movement around, thus making the concave move back and forth from mantle’s surface installed in the adjusting sleeve. Materials get impacted, squeezed and bent in the crushing cavity, thus finishing the crushing process. When un-crushed materials like metal bulks fall into the crusher cavity, the spring will shrink and the materials will be discharged out of the cavity, and protect the machine from being damaged.
The main parts of the cone crusher are concave, mantle, bowl-type bearing and copper bush.
Concave is one of the most important parts of cone crusher, and also known as the movable cone. It is made of new composite material with features of high anti-abrasion, high quality, reasonable prices, wide application field, etc. The new concave should be checked for any loose condition after working for six to eight hours, and if there is any loose condition, fastening should be conducted immediately.
Mantle, as well as the concave, is the main part of the cone crusher. It is also known as the fixed cone because it is stationary. When cone crusher runs, the concave closes to or leaves the surface of the mantle to squeeze and crush materials. The new mantle should be checked for any loose condition after working for six to eight hours, and U-type bolts should be fastened again.
- 1.The preparation before installing bowl-type bearing: i, remove sundries in oil groove and oil hole; ii, check the dust-proof ring and oil shield ring for any damage or deformation; iii, check the surface for any damage, if any, repair immediately.
- 2.The bowl-type bearing frame should be fitted tightly to the base and shall be checked for tightness on the horizontal contact surface with a feeler gauge.
- 3.After the installation of the bowl-type bearing, cover the bowl-type bearing with the plate immediately. Take off the cover plate when installing the crushing cone.
- 4.When installing bowl-type bearings, attention should be paid to the protection of water inlet, drainage, oil shield ring, dust-proof ring, to avoid damage when installing.
The copper bush of the cone crusher is used for sliding. There is a straight copper bush inside the large gear assembly which is worn slightly, and the whole clearance available is less than 5 mm. There is a cone copper bush in gear assembly and the main shaft of movable cone inserted. The upper gap is about 3 mm and the lower is about 8 mm which can be measured by the thick fuse when installation. The abrasion of bowl-type bearing and the surface of cone crusher will give an effect to the two gaps which determine the movement locus.
The main operation instruction of cone crusher
- 1.The electrical protection device and its auxiliary equipment of crusher should be reliable.
- 2.The feeding material is distributed around the crushing cavity. It is not allowed to directly feed the ores into the crushing cavity, and the ores accumulated should not be higher than the upper level of the mortar wall.
- 3.The maximum size of the ores must be smaller than the specified size, otherwise, the output will be reduced and the liner plate will be abnormally abraded, and sometimes the ores will be stuck and make the main shaft get stuck and break off.
- 4.Do not overload crusher. And the crusher should be turned on first, and then turn on the feeding machine during the crushing process.
- 5.When turning off the crusher, the mine must be stopped feeding first, so that all ores that have entered the crushing cavity are crushed, and then turn off crusher.
- 6.It is strictly forbidden to make any adjustment, cleaning or maintenance of the crusher while it is running.
- 7.Electrical equipment should be reliably grounded, and the ground wire should be insulated and installed in the steel pipe
- 8.Warning: during the process of normal production, the lubrication station should be turned on for 10 minutes before the main engine working.
- 9.When the main engine is turned off, it cannot turn off the oil lubrication station immediately, because the main engine will run for a while by inertia. Only after the main engine is completely stopped can the lean oil station be turned off.
- 10.The power should be cut off first when maintaining equipment.
Why FTM cone crusher
Fote Heavy Machinery
Fote Heavy Machinery, as the pioneer of China mining machinery manufacturer, always adopts the most advanced crushing technology, combines machine, hydraulic, electric and intelligent control techniques, and develops a new generation cone crusher with outstanding performance, high crushing efficiency, long lifespan and wide range of application, which can better meet the requirements of customers.
- Cone Crusher