FTM Help for the Fine Sand and Gravel Project in Indonesia
On October 15, 2019, the complete set of crushing and screening equipment of Fote Heavy Machinery was sent to Indonesia and will be officially installed there. The requirement of the project is a sand production line with granite as the main raw material.
The whole production line is designed and implemented by Fote Heavy Machinery. The maximum feed size is 500mm and the output is 350 tons per hour.
Indonesia has a typical tropical rainforest climate and is rich in mineral resources. It has high temperatures and rain all year round which makes scientific and rational mining programs particularly important. The program should not only pay attention to economic benefits, but also environmental friendliness.
Mines in Indonesia
An integration of intelligence and environmental protection has become the highlight of the project: the production line combines FTM PE jaw crusher, multiple FTMGYS series cone crushers, VSI sand making machine, multiple YK series vibrating screens, feeding machine and spiral sand washers, etc.
At the same time, the production line is equipped with PLC intelligent integrated operating system to accurately operate and monitor the operation and the working state of the equipment and maintain the efficiency and stability of the project so that to ensure the shape and quality of finished products.
Cone crusher delivery site
The whole fine sand and gravel production line has the following advantages:
- 1It adopts the mature and advanced process to simplify the production line and create favorable conditions for environmental control.
- 2It adopts the optimized selection of jaw crushers to avoid secondary pollution.
- 3The sand making machines equipped have the leading technology, large processing capacity and high degree of automation.
- 4FTM engineers visited and measured the working site to make full use of the topography and geomorphological features.
- 5The production line is customized to effectively adjust the discharge ratio and meet the requirements of the customer.
- 6The whole project has low investment, the production line has low energy consumption and operation cost, and the production line is operated simply.
Sand making machine in delivery
Indonesia is rich in mineral resources, among metal minerals:
- Gold reserves rank fifth in the world after South Africa, the United States, Australia, and Russia;
- Copper reserves rank only second to Chile, the United States, Russia, and Poland, and rank fifth in the world with Peru;
- Nickel reserves rank sixth in the world after Australia, Canada, Russia, Cuba, New Caledonia;
- Tin reserves rank fourth in the world after China, Brazil and Malaysia.
Mine in Indonesia
Indonesia's major reserves and their status in the world
|Mineral||Unit||Reserves||Reserves base||Account for the world (%)||World Rankings|
This table shows that Indonesia ranks among the top in the world in many minerals. If these minerals can be explored, it will greatly promote the development of the whole country.
Fote Heavy Machinery has established good cooperative relations with many companies in Indonesia and has always supported these enterprises with high-quality products and reasonable prices.
We are very grateful to the trust of this partner, and FTM will continue to serve each customer with better products in the future. Fote Heavy Machinery is looking forward to your consultation.
- Industrial Dryers Market to Experience Significant Growth
- Surface Mining Equipment Market Will Reach $8950 Mn by 2025
- Artificial Sand Market – Global Industry Provides Lucrative Opportunities
- Sales of Mobile Crushers Market Will Reach Billions of Dollars in 2026
- Magnetic Separator Innovation Contribute to Mineral Processing Industry
- Cement Ball Mill - Market Development Trend