Copper Ore Processing Plant
Copper mine, which exists in many forms in nature, has good mining values, including chalcopyrite, copper-ore, porphyry copper ore and so on. Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd combines the characteristics of copper to design and produce a full set of copper ore processing equipment such as ball mill, flotation machine, dryer, jaw crusher, spiral classifier, mixer, thickener, a full range of high quality.
Outstanding advantages of Copper Ore Beneficiation Plant:
1. The production line is well equipped; the space layout is compact; investment is reduced and operation is simple.
2. High efficiency, high productivity, good flotation, and improved concentrate grade.
3. The production is non-pollution; recycling of recycled ore; the tailings are handled properly without environmental pollution.
4. Reducing investment; improving production efficiency.
Copper Ore Processing Plant in Iran
Production Process of Copper Ore Beneficiation Production Line
For the copper beneficiation process, flotation is generally used to extract higher quality copper concentrates. How to choose copper mine? The specific production line process flow is as follows:
1. Crushing: The jaw crusher is used to crush the ore to a suitable size. Some copper mines will be crushed secondly. And then add to the impact crusher for further crushing.
2. Grinding: The crushed copper ore gravel is evenly sent into the ball mill for further grinding to obtain smaller-sized copper ore fines to complete dissociation of the ore. And then the copper ore is graded by a spiral classifier, the nonstandard ore will be returned to the ball mill for further grinding.
3. Flotation: The qualified copper ore powder (slurry) is sent into churn to be mixed fully with the chemicals. And then the copper ore powder with chemicals enters into the flotation machine to produce chemical reactions to obtain a good separation of copper concentrates.
4. Dehydration: The copper concentrate slurry is floated into the thickener to fully precipitate, which is dehydrated and dried by the dryer, and high-grade copper concentrate powder can basically be obtained.