A Brief Introduction of Copper Mine
Copper mine, which exists in many forms in nature, has good mining values, including chalcopyrite, copper-ore, porphyry copper ore and so on. Henan Fote Heavy Machinery Co. Ltd combines the characteristics of copper to design and produce a full set of copper ore processing equipment such as ball mill, flotation machine, dryer, jaw crusher, spiral classifier, mixer, thickener, a full range of high quality.
Outstanding Advantages of Copper Ore Beneficiation Plant:
- 1. Well-equipped production line; compact space layout; low investment and simple operation.
- 2. High efficiency and productivity, good flotation, and improved concentrate grade.
- 3. Non-pollution; recycling of recycled ore.
Copper Ore Processing Plant in Iran
Production Process of Copper Ore Beneficiation Production Line
For the copper beneficiation process, flotation is generally used to extract higher quality copper concentrates. How to choose copper mine? The specific production line process flow is as follows:
- 1. Crushing: The jaw crusher is used to crush the ore to a suitable size. Some copper mines will be crushed secondly, so add them to the impact crusher for further crushing.
- 2. Grinding: The crushed copper ore gravel is evenly sent into the ball mill for further grinding to obtain smaller-sized copper ore fines to complete dissociation of the ore. Then the copper ore is graded by a spiral classifier, and the nonstandard ore will be returned to the ball mill for further grinding.
- 3. Flotation: The qualified copper ore powder (slurry) is sent into churn to be mixed fully with the chemicals. And then the copper ore powder with chemicals enters into the flotation machine to produce chemical reactions and then obtains a good separation of copper concentrates.
- 4. Dehydration: The copper concentrate slurry is floated into the thickener to fully precipitate, which is dehydrated and dried by the dryer, and high-grade copper concentrate powder can basically be obtained.